Saturday 2 January 2010



My name is Hedgie, so original, but that's humans for you! Together with my Mum, I found a home, via Steph, with Kathy and her family. This happened last June when a large group of crafting ladies all came together in the New Forest. The whole weekend was a bit of a whirlwind for me, and I was subjected to some very strange ordeals, which have already been documented! Since coming home with Kathy I have had quiet times and hectic times, but this year is going to be special as I have my own blog to record my daily activities!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Hedgie! Glad your Mum has given you your own blog, there are some cheap skates around trying to share blogs...talk to Pamela LOL!!
    Like the look of those brochures, as you well know having gone with Auntie Shirley and Auntie kay, holidays are great for the feel good feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hedgie lovely to see you again. Hope you have a fantastic year. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hedgie glad you have your own blog now, looks as though you will be going on holiday how exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hedgie you are a very special little fellow who kept me company on my travels in Califonia last year. I hope that this year holds many adventures for you.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete